Links We Love: 7 Links to Inspire Your Summer
The days are longer, warmer and just more fun in the summer. With endless opportunity to spend our time outside enjoying the sunshine, it can be hard to come up with fun, new things to do. If you’re in need of some summer inspiration, you’re in luck! It just so happens that we love saving fun links with articles and activities. Here’s a collection of links we think you’ll love. Feel free to share your favorite things to do in the comments below. Enjoy!
Here are 7 cool links from around the web to enjoy!
1. Which beach tent is right for you? Here’s a quick video to help you decide!
2. Build an impressive sand castle with Martha Stewart’s expert tips.
3. Taking the family to Hawaii this summer? Here’s a kid-friendly guide for the road to Hana
4. Be sun safe and reef safe this summer. Here’s your guide to reef-safe sunscreen.
5. Need some more outdoors indoors? Here’s a booklist to “rewild” your reading.
6. Here’s a great list of fun summer activities so you’ll never be bored.
7. Here are some awesome ways to use up an entire watermelon.