Queen PVC-Free FlexForm® Air Bed with Pump, Single Cap Valve
- Ideal for camping, traveling, and guests.
- FlexForm stretch fabric top creates comfortable and quiet sleep surface.
- Single-cap valve makes for easy inflation and deflation.
- Fits standard queen-sized sheets.
- Comes with battery operated pump (4 D-Batteries not included) and storage bag.
- TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) is lightweight, temperature stable, abrasion resistant - more durable than PVC
- Dimensions - 80x60x6 in (LxWxH); packed size: 17.5x 9.2x 9.2 in LxWxH)
- Weight - 7.87 lbs.
Rest easy knowing you'll enjoy an exceptional night's sleep on the Lightspeed Outdoors deluxe PVC-Free Queen Size Flexform Air Bed with a patented stabilizing system. Using independent connectors between the top and bottom layers, this air mattress evenly distributes weight to minimize bouncing and movement disturbances between partners. Air bed firmness can be adjusted easily depends on preference, using the included battery-operated pump and single cap valve makes inflation and deflation easy.
|Best Use||Camping, home, travel|
|Dimensions||Inflated, 80 x 60 x 6 in (LxWxH)|
|Material(s)||FlexForm stretch fabric top, Polyester bottom|
|Packed Size||17.5 X 9.2 X 9.2 (LxWxH)|
Lightspeed Outdoors offers to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited warranty from the date of purchase. Lightspeed Outdoors warrants that this item will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Lightspeed Outdoors will replace or repair the item or the component found to be manufacturer defect during the warranty period. If the item is no longer available, a similar product of equal or greater value will be provided. Lightspeed Outdoors 1-year limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, alteration, abuse, or natural hazard damage (animals, weather, or the like).
Proof of purchase from an authorized dealer required.